The Cluster believes that to support all our children, young people and their families/carers, is to adopt the whole family approach. This is via.
- One to one support in the family home.
- Parent/Carer Groups.
- Co-ordinating services for families.
- Chair meetings.
- Lead on early interventions plans.
- Support young people into positive activities.
- Sign post into other services such as; housing, debt advice, benefits, employment and training etc.
If you feel that you would benefit from this support please feel free to either contact your school/children's centre or contact us direct for advice. Please see leaflet below for information on our Family Support Services and how we will work with your Family. Or check out our navigation pane on the left for local groups & information.